Strive Footwear Comfort Sandals by Langer Orthotic Biomechanics Designers
Designed by Langer's footwear designers and healthcare professionals, they have carefully bridged the gap between biomechanical functionality, style and comfort. Each style has been carefully crafted using expert knowledge of orthoses, incorporating many innovative features making them perfect for use with foot orthoses:
Langer team have developed a range of stock orthotic sandals, designed to support the arch and offer all round support to the foot. Ready to enjoy the summer in style & comfort?
Every member of Toetal Footcare team is dedicated to your happiness, whether it be through our friendly customer service,or expert product advice from a range of footwear especially designed for comfort - ask in store for advice.
Visit our showroom to try these fantastic Strive footwear Sandals
Comfort in Style footwear: Biomechanics technology built into each sandal footbed enables you to enjoy orthotic relief during the warmer months, whilst looking great at an affordable price.
And... You will find our sandals so comfortable, that you will want to wear them during usual barefoot or slipper wearing hours! That adds at least an extra 33% of wearing time to supplement orthotic therapy...
Strive is a new footwear brand from Langer. Designed using 34 years experience of hand crafting, state of the art, custom made foot orthotics for the healthcare market.
Orthotic technology built right in!
- Every Strive Sandal has been carefully designed to incorporate unique Biomechanical Footbed Technology.
- The combination of the above features are the key ingredient to over 90% of the orthotics made by Langer.
- It helps to improve your lower limb biomechanics and can help reduce foot, knee, hip and back pain whilst also reducing fatigue.
- Strive sandals enable you to enjoy your orthotic relief during the summer and during usual barefoot or slipper wearing evening hours.
- This increased wearing period will supplement your orthotic therapy and usually translates into better results!